Take the first steps of living your life without limits and developing your own #eyeronvision as you take a journey with Kyle Coon. His stories of adversity and triumph will have you rivoted as you experience the multi-dimensional journey of a lifetime.
Drawing upon his experiences living as a totally blind person, to his experiences as a competitive and adventure athlete, Kyle brings a wealth of insight rivaled by few.
Learn the importance of having vision, staying committed and having the courage to live your life without limits.
Learn how to have a 360 degree perspective on your visionary journey.
Learn how to build a strong team and to act as one as you strive to reach your goals.
Kyle has spoken at numerous events and to a wide variety of audiences all over the world. He has delivered inspirational talks to:
- The United States Association of Blind Athletes Marathon National Championship Weekend Breakfast
- The Central Florida Customer Service Association Circle of Excellence
- The Emerging Vision Luncheon presented by Lighthouse Central Florida and the Suntrust Foundation
- Nemours Childrens Hospital
- UCF Leadership Institute
- UCF Accessibility Month – Keynote
- UCF COM Day
- EVOLVE Fitness Symposium
- Boggy Creek Donor Luncheon
- International Association of Refrigerated Warehouses, International Convention – Keynote
- Rotary Clubs
- American Cancer Society Board Meetings and Events
When you book Kyle as a speaker you can expect:
- Professional and prompt replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with Kyle prior to your event, so your audience’s needs are best understood and met.
- An announcement about your company and event on Kyle’s blog and social media channels.
- Delivery of an inspirational and meaningful message that ties into your theme.
- A follow-up communication after the event to make sure your expectations were met, and to receive feedback on how to better improve the experience.
To request Kyle to speak at your company or event please email email@example.com